Many historic buildings from around the Snake River Valley have found a home at the LSR Museum. The Jim Baker Cabin, built in 1873, was originally located in Savery just a few miles from where it sits now. The Blair Cabin was built in 1888 by husband and wife with nothing more than their hands and a broadax. The Brown House was donated to the LSR Museum by Jim and Mildred Marshall and originally sat in Baggs, Wyoming. Next to the Brown house is the Dutch Joe Schoolhouse,established in Savery in 1900. In 1993 the Cobb family donated the Stobridge House to the museum, moving it from its original location in Savery. A mining tank from a local mine, donated by Gil Williams, now houses a mining display. The newest editions to the museum are the Madeline House, home to Jim Baker's daughter, the Stonewall Cabin, home to the first white family in the Valley, the Readers, and the interactive Homesteader House built by Tom Vernon.